Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

New Generation Naruto

WELCOME



to all fans of Naruto story, this is your website

forward to where all the naruto story here from books, TV episodes

and also naruto movie are all here ready for you. need not bother looking site there, but everything here have to pay, if this site can give you satisfaction you do not need to find another site .. hope you all entertainedNaruto live forever ..



Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow


new movie trailer

become hokage for next generation

9 fox tail
my friend make me fighter
this is my love for ever
i love my friends
i want become a legend
i'm naruto hero no1
love my teacher
all village simbol
konoha

thank you who still support the Naruto story. you have any comments or any suggestions please comment it inter .

! thanks 4 all !

1 comment:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner